Online Shipping Agreement
Online Customer Shipping Agreement
This agreement ("Agreement") is entered into by and between Loxx Hair USA ("Company") and the individual or entity purchasing products from the Company's website ("Customer").
- Lost or Stolen Packages: The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages that are shipped to the Customer by a third-party courier service, such as UPS or USPS. The Customer understands that any issues related to lost or stolen packages must be resolved between the Customer and the courier service.
- Assistance with Tracking Details: The Company agrees to assist the Customer in providing tracking details for any packages shipped to the Customer. However, the Company is not responsible for the accuracy or timeliness of the tracking information provided.
- Location of Delivery: The Customer is fully responsible for ensuring that the package is delivered to a location that is safe and secure, and that only the Customer has access to. The Customer acknowledges that if the package is delivered to an insecure location, such as an unlocked porch or an unsecured apartment complex, the package may be lost or stolen and the Company will not be held responsible.
- Credit Card and Bank Disputes: The Customer understands that by making an online order, they are taking on full responsibility for any risk associated with shipping and agrees that credit card companies or banks will not be able to combat this agreement with disputes.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [Your State], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement may be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction located in [Your State] and the parties irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such court.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, whether oral or written.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Waiver: The failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
- By accepting these terms, the Customer acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Agreement.