LOXX HAIR USA LLC. is hiring full-time Accountant position.
- Prepare monthly financial statements such as balance sheet, Profit & Loss statement, income statement and cash flows report based on financial records;
- Analyze financial variances and conduct quarterly and annual budget forecast to make recommendations to management and set future plans for sales, budget, cost control;
- Research and analyze accounting discrepancies and perform monthly bank reconciliations by using accounting software;
- Perform periodic Inventory Report, including general ledger accounts analysis and inventory reconciliation at the end of month to make sure the qualities of inventory in warehouse are tied to the records in accounting system;
- Plan and execute financial and information technology, internal auditing, fraud investigations and accounting regulatory compliance reviews;
- Comply with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations, adhering to requirements, and advising management on required actions and tax strategy adjustments;
- Coordinate with external CPAs to set up payroll system by determining payroll liabilities and prepare Payroll Records, including employee salaries and benefits.
Position requires a Master's Degree in Accounting or related field.
Any interested applicants can mail their resume with code Loxx2021 to: Loxx Hair USA LLC., 433 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60605.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Master's
Contact Name: Store Manager
Company: Loxx Hair USA LLC.